If you are ready for simplicity and beauty, Plato’s award-winning Inovae line is for you.
A fine, straight grained wood species with a uniform color from light tan to reddish brown. Takes stain well and is a species that is easy to distress creating many design opportunities for the homeowner.
A fine textured hardwood with a prominent figure and a beautiful, warm pink color. Cherry may have occassional natural features such as pecks, small pitch pockets and mineral streaks all of which contribute to the uniqueness of this species. Cherry ages gracefully, acquiring a rich patina that continues to darken over time further enhancing its beauty and warmth.
A strong, fine textured hardwood which has a subtle grain figure. The color tends to be a light, creamy tan. Maple is known as one of the heavier and denser woods available and is very sturdy. Maple has some naturally occuring features such as an occassional mineral streak, to the more spectacular birds-eye, burl, fiddleback or quilting.
Rift Sawn White Oak
Has a consistent wood grain structure with a very open grain. The overall color is tan but varies from light to medium tan to shades of gray. The straight grain pattern makes Rift Sawn White Oak ideal for use with contemporary designs.
A highly desirable, finely grained hardwood with dark tan to brown heartwood and creamy white sapwood. Walnut generally has fairly straight grain but produces more types of figures than any other wood. It darkens with age and exposure to light though more slowly than cherry.
Plato is known for the quality and beauty of their painted finishes. Every coat is precisely applied over top grade hardwoods, hand-sanded between coats and oven-baked for a satin-smoth, furniture finish that will retain its beauty for years to come.
- Inovae frameless cabinetry receives all the attention to detail you have come to expect from Plato Woodwork. Doors and finished areas of the cabinetry receive an authentic Plato finish, applied by our finishing experts.
- All finished areas utilize the most durable, non-yellowing catalyzed conversion varnish available.
- Choose from a beautiful array of standard paints, stains and glazes that reflect today’s fashions.
- Our finishing experts are able to develop special, one of a kind finishes if that is your desire.
The frameless construction available through our Inovae line lends itself to a wide selection of materials that cannot be utilized with framed cabinetry. Thermofoils, acrylics and laminates along with newly developed man-made composite veneers are among the additional resources available to you with Inovae. Each offers unique attributes and design aesthetics that can make your project one of a kind.Composites
Composite veneers are a man-made product produced from a solid block of dyed veneers typically made from a plentiful wood called obeche. Their consistency in grain and color makes them ideal for achieving a uniform appearance which is particularly important when “horizontal grain” is specified. Available in natural finish only.
High pressure plastic laminate. This represents a small sampling of the materials available. Contact your local dealer for additional information.
Thermoset decorative pattern made of pressure bonded melamine.
(HG = High Gloss)
- Top of the line ¾” wood and dowel box construction.
- All wood box construction with a beautiful wood veneer interior or thermofused white melamine interior for exceptional durability.
- Choose our standard all-wood, dovetail drawer box for the greatest customization or opt for Blum’s Legrabox drawer box system.
- Drawers and roll out trays feature the latest full extension, undermount, soft close technology standard.
- Most doors are built by Plato and all feature the latest integrated soft close technology at no additional cost.