Since 1893, Plato Woodwork has established a legacy of building quality cabinetry to create functional and beautiful spaces. We are proud to build our products in the USA and are committed to environmentally sound practices for the benefit of our employees and customers.
- Plato Woodwork has received the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association Environmental Stewardship Certification. Our certification demonstrates our commitment to established environmental policies, improving waste management, “green” purchasing policies, recycling and community relations.
- The State of Minnesota is a leader in environmentalism and has some of the most stringent air quality controls in the country. We are committed to operating in compliance with all federal, state and local environmental laws.
- All of Plato’s standard materials are certified CARB II (California Air Resource Board) compliant and certified NAUF.
- Plato’s topcoats and sealers are low VOC and HAPs compliant.
- We offer a personalized program which allows for the specification of alternative materials to meet particular needs of individuals or projects. Check with your Authorized Plato Dealer for availability and pricing.
Five generations of the Pinske family have owned and actively managed Plato Woodwork and each generation of master craftsmen has been committed to environmental stewardship. We understand that the future of our natural resources and the quality of life they afford are dependent upon how we do business today. We remain mindful of the impact of our actions on the environment and our community.